As one of our leading soap making oils, we can tell that soap makers have taken a special liking to Coconut Oil. With it’s rich and luxurious qualities, we can definitely see why! For centuries, Coconut Oil has been known to be a natural skin conditioner, and some people even say that when it’s consumed, it even helps with weight loss… which is an amazing thought considering Coconut Oil consists of more than 90% of saturated fat!
Coconut Oil for Skin Care
Being that most of you are soap makers, (or in the health and beauty business), we know that your number one priority is your customer’s skin. There aren’t many ingredients better than coconut oil when considering how many people suffer from dry and itchy skin. Coconut oil is an excellent massage oil for the skin as well. It acts as an effective moisturizer on all types of skin including dry skin and problem skin. The benefits of coconut oil on the skin is comparable to that of mineral oil.
The small molecular structure of coconut oil allows for optimal absorption through skin, leaving it with a smooth and soft texture. Coconut Oil makes an ideal ointment for the relief of dry, rough skin… especially during these cold winter months.
Coconut Oil Also:
- Helps treat skin conditions such as eczema, psoriasis, and dermatitis.
- Helps heal skin that has been scared or damaged.
- Doesn’t leave a greasy feeling like many moisturizing oils do.
- Creates a natural soap with no parabens or sulphates.
- Helps reverse Acne (some may say it’s a bit too clogging, but we have heard quite a few people say that it works). This likely depends on your skin and underlying causes of Acne.
- Makes a great “After-Sun” cream
- Helps many fight Dandruff when used in shampoo. (raw, cold pressed)
- Is rich in Lauric Acid – and this is good!
- It’s multi-tasking! See 6 Healthy Uses for Coconut Oil
|Coconut oil contains approximately 92.1% saturated fatty acids, 6.2% monounsaturated fatty acids, 1.6% polyunsaturated fatty acids. The above numbers are averages based on samples taken. Numbers can vary slightly depending on age of the coconut, growingconditions, and variety.|
Other Posts You May Find Helpful:
Tags: about coconut oil, bulk coconut oil, buy coconut oil, buy coconut oil online, coconut oil, coconut oil 76, coconut oil benefits, coconut oil distributor, coconut oil in soap, coconut oil soap, coconut oil soap making, coconut oil soapmaking, coconut oil supplier, coconut oil wholesaler, coconut soap, organic coconut oil, organic virgin coconut oil, purchase coconut oil, virign coconut oil, wholesale coconut oil
Posted under: Soap Making Ingredients Comment (RSS) | Trackback