There’s no better marketing tool than being known as an expert and an authority in your niche. As a soap maker, you’ve likely acquired a ton of knowledge about Soap Making over the years – a lot of it by getting great advice from friends and colleagues, and probably even more by trial-and-error. Soap Making is such a wonderful art form, and we are continually looking to spread information and advice to our Soap Maker friends and customers!
How to Write For Our Newsletter
(will also be featured in our blog)
If you have a self-written unpublished article about soap making or the soap making industry – simply submit it to email@example.com for review. If it’s approved for inclusion, you’ll be notified via email. We will include your name, a short bio, and a link to your website on the article, and you are of course credited for your article’s creation.
What Kind of Soap Making Topics Are We Looking For?
- Tips and Tricks
- Ingredient Suggestions and Ideas
- What’s in demand (what your customers are asking for and are generally attracted to)
- Packaging Ideas and tips – as well as special resources
- Holiday Soap Making and Soap Making Business ideas, suggestions, and content
- Anything else relevant and helpful to Soap Makers
- Oh, and Soap Making Recipes are also accepted!
If you have any other questions, give us a shout via our Blog Comments Section -Twitter, Facebook, or our Website Contact Form!